Tanya needed a site that:
- Showcased the different massage services that she offers
- Allowed customers to book and pay for appointments
- Allowed customers to buy gift vouchers for her services
- Allowed customers to subscribe to an email newsletter
- Included an easy-to-update blog section
I built the site on WordPress using an elegant and feature-rich theme supplied by Artbees. To provide appointment scheduling and gift voucher functionality, I used the excellent Acuity Scheduling system. I was able to seamlessly integrate the scheduling system directly into the website.
I also integrated Stripe and PayPal payment gateways so that customers could securely pay for appointments and gift vouchers.
I used MailChimp to provide the email newsletter functionality on the site.
And, I used the WordPress platform’s built-in blogging system to integrate a blog on the site. Publishing blog posts via WordPress is quite straightforward.
Tanya is very happy with her new site and we really enjoyed creating it.